Friday, January 25, 2008

Back in the USA!

I made it back! It was a truly wonderful adventure from start to finish. It's nice to be back home, but it's always hard saying goodbye to adventure of travel and all that goes with it. Overall I would definitely go back to Asia again, and I highly recommend it to anyone else who is looking for a different and interesting experience. One of the things I like most about traveling is that it reminds you that the world is a big place, and that there are a lot of different ideas and perspectives out there, and this trip reminded me of this to an extreme. Many thanks to everyone who was part of my travels and for all of you who virtually tagged along. Much love to you all and take care!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your trip with us! I loved following along, even if I only lurked, and didn't comment. January just flew by. I am very grateful that you are safe and sound . . . well, at least safe; I'm not sure about sound? Can't wait to see you again and hear more about your adventures! Am jealous as all get out!

Bayard Catron said...

Pete who?